Building Federal Evaluation Capacity: A Discussion on the New White House Guidance
On June 30, 2021, The White House Office of Management and Budget issued guidance to federal agencies about implementing key provisions of the Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act. Throughout this episode you will evaluation experts discuss the newly-issued guidance, how it provides the most detailed direction for federal evaluation policy and practice to date, and highlight key aspects of the need for capacity and funding, and how evaluation is relevant to activities.
- Watch the full webinar here.
- Read The White House Office of Management and Budget guidance
- Lisa Aponte-Soto, Ph.D, Board Member, American Evaluation Association
- Melissa C. Chiu, Deputy Director, Committee on National Statistics (CNSTAT), National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Ruth Neild, Ph.D., Executive Director, Mathematica
- Jen Hamilton, Ph.D, Vice President, Education and Child Development, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Nick Hart, Ph.D., President, Data Foundation